The Clark Public Library will be temporarily closed as per the Governor’s executive order. We will stay closed until the order is lifted.
While we remain closed, the following changes will be in effect:
- If you need a library card to access our online materials, need your card renewed, or your PIN reset, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you need a card, please send circulation an email at email@example.com with the following information: your first and last name, phone, address, and birthdate. The library will email you a new card within 24 hours. If you are experiencing difficulties with any of these resources, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 732-388-5999 and leave a message.
- We will not charge any overdue fees for items due during the time that we are closed.
- All materials checked out from the Clark Public Library have been renewed until May 31st, 2020.
- Please disregard any notices you may receive about items being due soon or overdue. Our system may continue to automatically send these notices for some time.
- Please do not place holds on any print books at this time. Consider checking our e-book and e-audiobook resources which include many popular titles.
- Borrowed items should be kept until we re-open. The book drop is closed.
- If your card expires during the closure (or was previously expired) and you need to renew it, please send an email to circulation@clarklibrary Remember, your PIN should be the last 4 digits of your phone number.
Staff will be available between 9:30am and 5pm, Monday through Friday:
All questions are welcome! Ask for troubleshooting help with our online resources; request suggestions on the right resources for you now, from online books and audiobooks to online learning resources; or ask any general information questions.
Phone reference service will be available Monday through Friday, from 9:30 am to 5 pm. Call 732-388-5999 and after the greeting please leave a message with your question and a librarian will respond to you as soon as possible.
Online chat/reference help will be available Monday through Friday, from 9:30am-5:00pm. Please go to clarklibrary.org and click on the chat button in the lower right-hand corner. If you would prefer to email us a question, please send all emails to email@example.com